Friday, January 9, 2015

Lucky Lane Limerick

There is a magic place in Limerick... :

Lucky Lane- where you can find lots of interesting things
and artworks.

***
I am also lucky - because from this week there is
a little place for my hand painted greeting cards.


thanks for the opportunity! :)

I came today morning there to make some photos-
I chose the morning time to avoid the crowd
because I think that many people don't want to be on
someone elses photographs.

So, here are some of the pictures:
David Irwin - one of the owners



do you already love this place? because I do:) 
I am visiting Lucky Lane almost every week just to look at 
nice things, and of course, when I find what I love I buy it.
For now I have three second hand books and one CD from them.
Here is their website :
where you can find more information.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fajne miejsce, mam nadzieję, że woje kartki będą miały wzięcie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dzieki:) milo mi, ze tu zajrzalas

    ReplyDelete