Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cute Christmas Ornaments / Ozdoby Choinkowe

I love Christmas!:)
and I love to decorate my Christmas Tree:)
This year I decided to design some Christmas Ornaments:
Uwielbiam Swieta, a zwlaszcza ubieranie Choinki Swiatecznej:)
W tym roku postanowilam sama zaprojektowac
 kilka ozdob choinkowych:







You can find these ornaments in my zazzle shop.
I hope you like it!
Have a nice day!:)
Mozesz znalezc te ozdoby w moim sklepiku na zazzle.
Mam nadzieje, ze Wam sie podobaja!
Milego dnia!:)


5 comments:

  1. Mi się bardzo podobają zwłaszcza te aniołki w serduszkach

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - handmade ornaments are so much nicer that the stuff you see in the shops - I hope they do well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deborah-but I have to explain you something:)
    On Zazzle I can put my designs on to :Mugs, Bags, Ornaments, T Shirts ect- but I don't make those things by my hands.On zazzle I'm "just" a designer:)
    Sorry, if my post about Ornaments was not so clearly.

    ReplyDelete